TBox – Servelec Technologies
Servelec Technologies – TBox
Each TBox RTU is an all-in-one package that brings an integral web server, push communication and reporting via email and SMS text messaging to monitoring and control applications. Semaphore’s innovative technology enables real-time access, anywhere, with a mobile phone, PC or PDA to create a highly cost-effective solution.
TBox combines alarm notification, data logging, integral web server, IP telemetry, and programmable automation in a single, rugged package. TBox uniquely supports a broad range of core functionality.
- Using push messaging via e-mail, FTP, and SMS text, TBox will immediately notify users of alarms and live conditions in a reliable manner that minimizes communications networking costs.
- For compatibility with existing systems, TBox also supports “pull” messaging using SCADA protocols such as Modbus.
- An integral web server allows TBox to manage Internet and intranet communications without a front end device and provides a very inexpensive HMI for operations and maintenance.
- Programmable Automation using IEC 61131-3 Ladder Diagram, Basic, and Microsoft Windows Automation environments expedite configuration of automation tasks and custom calculations for virtually any remote asset or process.
- Alarm management and data logging provide live information and historical data to multiple recipients.
- Multi-communications via a choice of integral, communication options provide broad compatibility and mean that all remote sites are accessible. TBox communications capabilities allow use in IP forwarding and intelligent sensor gateway applications.