S2000nano – Servelec Technologies
Servelec Technologies – S2000nano
The S2000nano is a WITS and Native DNP3 based Intelligent low power RTU / logger. It has evolved from the proven and highly successful S250/255/500/2000 range and has been engineered to deliver accurate monitoring and control for demanding applications where reliability is the key consideration.
The unit benefits from a flexible input/output range, it is fully programmable and includes a embedded web-server, multiple wireless communication options and user application support via IsaGraf IEC1131-3 programming tool.
The S2000nano offers you powerful new processing technology perfectly suited to a wide range of applications at a highly competitive price.
- Fully Native DNP3 & WITS Compliant
- Integral Web-Server
- Fully Compliant with SCOPE-X Configuration Tools
- Cost Effective
- Report / Fault Log Facility
- 4DI, 2AI, 1DO
- Battery or external DC Powered 6V-30Vdc
Highly configurable outstation alarms
- Flexible limit configuration with optional hysteresis/persistence.
- Choice of actions for each point state (log, event, alarm).
- Fixed limit values or daily/weekly li
- Configurable analogue scaling.
- Statistics generated from point data (min/max/min/integral).
- Standard rate-of-change/no-change detection, state counter and run time calculations.
- Point overrides.
- Dynamically configurable period/event logging.
- Standard method of configuring commonly used features.
- Reduces possibility of configuration problems – most errors trapped at point of entry.
- Consistent configuration – outstations will not accept configuration if any part is rejected.
- Authentication of critical commands from master station.
WITS – Key Business Benefits
- Single protocol to support multiple vendors – reduced support/training costs.
- Secure authentication between outstations and master station, complies with CPNI guidelines.
- Common outstation configuration and application programme.
- Flexibility – master or outstation managed
- configuration options.
Which problems does WITS solve?
- Reduces configuration errors due to machine readable outstation capability files – only allows configuration of features and parameters that are actually supported by the outstation.
- Version control of outstation configuration and application programs