All of our partners have undergone Trihedral-approved training. Partners marked (ADVANCED) have undergone a four-day advanced configuration and scripting course.
- Blackrock Automation Ltd. (ADVANCED)
- Kevin Heller: Calgary, AB, (403) 715-7666
- Kyle Hyland: Taber, AB, (403) 715-0734
- Blade Automation Ltd.
- Kevin Hegseth: Lloydminster, AB, (780) 522-7543
- BLK Automation Inc. (ADVANCED)
- Sonia Lin: Calgary, AB, (403) 260-9020
- Cybertech Automation
- Aaron Jones: Edmonton, AB, (780) 483-6222
- Xcel Automation Ltd.
- Xcel Automation Ltd., Grand Prairie, AB, (780) 532-4090
- Exile Automation (ADVANCED)
- Dean Blahut: Calgary, AB, and Red Deer, AB, (403) 250-7989
- KadTek Automation Inc.
- Alex Fernandes: Calgary, AB, (403) 452-5169
- MAC Engineering
- Mark Ross: Calgary, AB, (403) 229-9663
- MPE Engineering Ltd. (ADVANCED)
- Brooks, AB, (403) 362-8545
- Calgary, AB, (403) 250-1362
- Edmonton, AB, (780) 486-2000
- Joe Prozniak: Lethbridge, AB, (403) 329-3442
- Zane Spencer: Lethbridge, AB, (403) 317-3635
- Medicine Hat, AB, (403) 548-2626
- Red Deer, AB, (403) 348-8340
- Origin Industries Ltd. (ADVANCED)
- Paul Cook: Calgary, AB, (403) 879-1138
- Quintessential Computing Services Inc. (ADVANCED)
- Scott Olson: Calgary, AB, (403) 968-1999
- Randall Burke: Calgary, AB, (403) 681 0737
- Reonix Automation Inc. (ADVANCED)
- Allan Erion: Calgary, AB, (403) 874-0140
- Sim-Flo System Inc.
- Mike Schaal: Langdon, AB, (403) 919-3295
- True North Automation (ADVANCED)
- Blair Hanel: Calgary, AB, (403) 984-2000
- Vipond Controls Ltd.
Kopp-Davies Project Consulting
Kopp-Davies Project Consulting Inc. offers project management, electrical engineering and control systems engineering services. The company is 100% employee owned, and based in Calgary, Alberta. KD Projects provides solutions to the oil and gas market, through proven communications and reporting methods.
Green NABR (Green Non-Aqueous Bitumen Recovery)
Green NABR is a 100% Canadian privately owned research corporation dedicated to unlocking the vast oil potential of Alberta with the least possible environmental impact. Through investment in emerging technologies aligned with Alberta’s long range energy plans, Green NABR is making reality out of the dream of cheap, clean and environmentally sustainable bitumen recovery and processing.